I have always wanted to do one these quick posts about what’s in my bag. However, my bag isn’t all that exciting, but simply filled with the necessary items to help me function when I’m on the go. I usually carry everything in the Coach bag that my aunt gifted me for my high school graduation. Sometimes I switch out for different bags; the larger the bag, the more items I have in it. In this bag I have, from top left to bottom right:
1. Bic Atlantis pen – I usually carry some form of writing utensil; I’m a huge fan of these pens and have them in blue and black.
2. Forever Stamps – Just in case I need to mail something last minute, they’re randomly sitting in my bag.
3. Burt’s Bees lip balm – I’m a fan of Burt’s Bees, but I’m open to all forms of lip balm and have at least one stick in my bag at all times.
4. Five Gum – It doesn’t really matter what kind of gum I have, sometimes it’s just mint.
5. Samsung Blaze for T-Mobile – My phone is my life. I constantly check my texts, e-mails, and social media networks.
6. Kate Spade wallet – I added a little keychain to the zipper to make finding my keys easy.
7. Moleskine Planner – Planners are my life; that is all.
8. Lilly Pulitzer notepad – For any quick notes, or spurts of inspiration.